WavePad Sound Editor 8.01 Download
WavePad Sound Editor 8.01 is just an application that is changing that is free recordings. The WavePad features an editor that is changing that is full-featured and music for the Windows os. You’re permitted because of it to record, edit music and sounds through the microphone along with other multimedia products. Throughout the modifying, we’re able to cut, content and paste fragments connected with recording, include results which then can be different them to increase the grade regarding the sound.
This sound editing software is a full-featured sound that is professional music editor for Windows and Mac. It lets you record and edit music, vocals along with other recordings that are audio. When editing audio files, you are able to cut, content and paste parts of recordings, and add results like then echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a wave or mp3 editor, but in addition, it supports a wide range of other file formats vox that is including gsm, MA, real audio, au, aif, FLAC, Ogg, and more
WavePad Sound Editor 8.01
It is designed to be described as a very easy and intuitive-to-use modifying package that is audio. Within a few minutes, you’ll be able to start or record a edit and file it. You will find numerous effective tools created with all the professional noise engineer in mind if you take time for you explore the other features.
WavePad Sound Editor 8.01 is a feature packed music editing application that has an interface that is standard quick and easy to know functions. Wavepad allows one to create and modify music as well as other files being audio lots of different ways. You’re allowed by the application to duplicate parts of tracks and add echo, amplification, noise decrease and other effects to your music.
WavePad Audio and Music support all widely used platforms which are audio.g. WAV, MP3, WMA, AIFF, AU, MID, WMV, MPG, AVI, APE etc.), so working with a one that is particular perhaps not be difficult.Dealing with this program includes tackling an amplifier, normalizer, compressor, equalizer, multiple chain effects, and commands like reverse, fade, speed, cleanup, and voice. Additionally, it is feasible to alter the rate and pitch, apply a telephone or AM radio effect, utilize a text-to-speech feature, as well as others that are several
WavePad Sound Editor 8.01 Features:
- Sound editing tools include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim, compression, pitch shifting and more
- Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
- DirectX and Virtual Studio Technology DLL (VST) plugin support gives producers usage of a huge number of additional tools and effects
- Aids the majority of audio and music file formats including mp3, wave, vox, gsm, WMA, au, aif, FLAC, real audio, Ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many more
- Batch processing permits you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a function that is solitary
- Scrub, bookmark and search audio for precise editing
- Create bookmarks and regions to effortlessly find, remember and construct segments of long files which can be audio
- Advanced tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and sound changer
- Audio restoration features including sound reduction and pop removal that is click
- Supports sample rates from 6 to 192kHz, mono or stereo, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
- Edit the audio from your video files
- Works straight with MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer
- Simple to use interface has you using non-destructive editing that is audio minutes.
- Works on Windows 10, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1
- Mac OS X 10.5 or above
- Android version runs on 2.3.3 or higher
- Size: 1.25MB
- Date Added: Mar 01, 2018
- License: Freeware
- Languages: English
- Publisher: NCH Software
- OS: Windows XP/ Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10.